Friday, June 26, 2009

I couldn't tell what was going on

I couldn't tell what was going on. I was looking at a forest. I couldn't feel my body. I couldn't move.



I tried to enhAnce it, but it dropped out. I used TulZ and broke all their rulz. Then it faded. Then I couldn't get it. I fiddled with the side rinse. Then it was back, but a different part. It was totally different. A part of me said that it was the same thing that I was looking at before. I didn't really believe that most of the time. I felt refreshed, excited. I watched a little play- like in a theater. There really wasn't a theater. I remember their voices. Sometimes they sounded... natural, like just... me, or a part of me.



I can't tell you what they said, not because I can't remember, but because it won't make sense. It won't make sense to you and it won't make sense for me to say it- when I say it.

-glow


No comments: