Thursday, January 29, 2009

confessions of a stealthspelunkative artist
mole2
from an early age- from the age of 8, or is it 12,
or one of a hundred mile markers-
I was in love
I was in love with myself-
It wasn’t that I was vain (although I did admire my right hand very much)
Dense InfoTargets!
Metaphor bombs. (a metaphor bomb can leave a crater in information systems, but if this crater is situated on near the border of neighboring systems, it can increase the number of connections overall,
the way a gardener prunes in order to promote denser foliage.
Increasing the blood flow to certain parts of the brain.
doorways to non-single-point focus awarenesses.
“Truths.”
Quo Vadis?
Look in the EyeSight Section of the Eye.
This for entertainment purposes only:
Ever since my abduction took place, I have been inhabiting two separate planes of existence.
The entities explained to me that I had been split into two separate beings, who lived on these separate planes,
as unique in challenges and opportunities as earth and sky, or sea and earth. or sky and sea.
They told me that only at certain special times did the hemispheres connect and share information-
I did not know if the time intervals between connections were in the order of milliseconds, months, or millenia.
I’m still a little fuzzy on that,
but I’m certain that there are times when the brain operates at different frequencies in different areas than the ones used most frequently.

No comments: